• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You are not going to believe this

You walk through the front door of their house and that s*** smacks you like a 2x4. I mean I've lost about 98% of my taste and smell and I mean I can't hardly smell anything a bull could fart 3 in from me and I wouldn't even know it was there. However, I can walk into their house and it hits me like a ton of lead. That stuff smells like a skunk's ass!

My head exploded. No way on earth or time or space continuum they found pot in a cancer patient and criminals home. You're a wild man you.
Well I understand a cancer patient having some you know for nauseousness from chemo or what have you. However, I think that 3 lb is a little excessive and it might even be more than 3 lbs I didn't get a pic of all the bags. And if I was the one living there I certainly wouldn't be keeping 3 lb of pre packaged weed laying out in open site. That's just a tad bit extreme. And the guy that went to prison had been there for a while so you think she would have put it up or or something of that nature but no that s*** was just laying right out and wide open space. Who knows she might have been smoking 4 oz a day. LMAO

This thread inspired me to check the basement of one of my rentals. I was shocked!
969B81BB-86C9-4140-BAA2-94E6162EECCD.jpeg

And my brother-in-law just sent her a picture of the stove that looked like it been used for gardening. And there was a cast iron pot there. My sister told him to grab the cast iron pot and the rest of the dishes that match. Supposedly it's some kind of French vintage dishware set and that Dutch oven on the stove was worth 1,500 bucks. My sister saying she had been praying for a long time for God to give her one of those dutch ovens because she's a dish ware freak. So now they have that French cast iron and plated dishware set that's antique and worth a fortune. I told her for the money it's going to cost them to get that place back in shape that everything in that place is theirs and that could be argued in a court of law.
Are you high now?….

Your statement is documented is documented and well-deserved. However, when I was a smoker all it took was you know the two or three tokes maybe four and I was good to go. It took me two weeks to smoke a quarter of an ounce. Just roll a joint and that would last you all day. A couple puffs in the morning a couple of puffs in the afternoon and a couple puffs at night before bedtime or before TV time. And if I had cancer I'd get a smoking apparatus like a bong to conserve money and you know get the most out of each setting. The one thing I can't relate to is Grandma setting around the TV watching Jeopardy and chiefing out for an hour 2 hours. I mean she wasn't Jamaican. How much weed does it take to cop bus or to settle you know a little bit of nauseousness. Son of a gun!

Are you high now?….
That would be a negative it's been over a decade since I had a couple of hits. And it's been over 20 years since I really sat down and got stoned. Like I said I haven't had a drink of beer in 20 years. And I think 10 years ago I was a party and took two totes and I was done. I had to get in the car and go home cuz I was paranoid as hell

That stuff will make you clean house like a banshee though. When I was smoking I used to take a few tokes then I got behind the vacuum cleaner and I wasn't done to the house look like Mr shine had been moved through there.

Back
Top Bottom