• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You are not going to believe this

Me and my misspent youth unfortunately I know what a quarter pound looks like and that one bag is more than 4 oz of weed don't even try to blow smoke up my rear end for that there's three freaking bags there and they're stuffed to the hilt. You couldn't stick one more sucker leaf in that thing. There's the there's one of them sitting on that wooden table and there was a few more several more from what I understand over on the counter.View attachment 5476702
MMMM.....that dark green 1 on top....much want.

That would be a negative it's been over a decade since I had a couple of hits. And it's been over 20 years since I really sat down and got stoned. Like I said I haven't had a drink of beer in 20 years. And I think 10 years ago I was a party and took two totes and I was done. I had to get in the car and go home cuz I was paranoid as hell
Rookie....expand yo mind monkey.

Your screen name reminds me of a guy new in Baltimore down next to the inner harbor. His nickname was " Tony Toke ". He wasn't a hardcore smoker but anytime one was being passed around he would take two tokes and that was it. No more or no less always two.

Expanding my mind is not on my list of hot topics. The only thing I could get for the longest time was Cativa and I was anxious enough as it was. I could never find a good indica. I'm sure you know the deal but a good Indica will make you kick back and relax it's almost hard to get up and do anything after you smoke that. That's not that bad on anxiety however the sativa will ramp you up even more if you're already anxious which as I grow older it gets worse. So it's not exactly something that is conducive to anxiety. I take anxiety medication now and that's all I need. Even though it is legal up here it's still widely frowned upon in the medical community as well being against my religion as I'm trying to walk a little more straight and narrow path than my youth. I drank beer and smoked weed for so long that I think it fried my central nervous system. Which is part of the reason why I suffer from so much anxiety these days. I talked about it briefly in a thread before that any loud noises or anything like that that was surprise me would just send my heart into an automatic overdrive pulse rate increase. Sometimes it's almost feel like I'm going to have a heart attack if I get startled real bad. I don't need any kind of drama in my life and the wrong kind of weed can definitely cause trauma at the beginning. I AM NOT THE ONE! Now I don't look down or condemn those who do that's between them and the maker and their wife. And for me it's just more headache than it's worth. I just got out of a marriage and I'm not about to heap on any kind of trauma that I don't need.

Your screen name reminds me of a guy new in Baltimore down next to the inner harbor. His nickname was " Tony Toke ". He wasn't a hardcore smoker but anytime one was being passed around he would take two tokes and that was it. No more or no less always two.
That being said he would hit that spliff like a hover vac. LOL

That being said he would hit that spliff like a hover vac. LOL

You’re quoting yourself are you partaking in some of the jazz cabbage, having a stroke, or just trolling for attention?

That would be a negative it's been over a decade since I had a couple of hits. And it's been over 20 years since I really sat down and got stoned. Like I said I haven't had a drink of beer in 20 years. And I think 10 years ago I was a party and took two totes and I was done. I had to get in the car and go home cuz I was paranoid as hell
Makes me eat Waffle House scrambled eggs

You're right...I don't believe this...
Pointing Laughing.gif

Back
Top Bottom