• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You ever wonder why people hate the Cops so much.

jtsikes

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
18   0
Reaction score
I am aware and understand the fact that evil and injustice exist in all facets of life, even in the justice system. However, more times than not I am dismayed by the level of general animosity towards Police (authority). We all have a sense of rebellion born in us....if you don't believe that....by God, have a child!..and get back to me. As a person who has a tremendous respect and admiration for those type of men, I have trouble understanding this logic......

However this article has helped to put it perspective for me..... Read this! I pray to God for more sheepdogs..........Violence of action saves lives,....when you happen upon the "suck"....by God arrive violently!

http://www.mwkworks.com/onsheepwolvesandsheepdogs.html

By the way, "On Killing" by the same guy, is a great book for those who may struggle with some things after the fact. Its a great help in understanding a few things that come after that combat high has dumped and your on the down.

Last edited:
I pray to God for more wolves..........

I'll pray for more citizen sheepdogs. In general CCW carriers are a force multiplier and help secure the security of the general population but not without some incurred risk to self that most deem acceptable.

I'll pray for more citizen sheepdogs. In general CCW carriers are a force multiplier and help secure the security of the general population but not without some incurred risk to self that most deem acceptable.
I agree my friend....typo's will get you every time! Haha....... "dern it, I meant to say sheepdogs!" so much for sounding cool and intelligent.

But we must realize that there are cops that are wolves pretending to be sheepdogs,IMO this is where some animosity comes from. Just because someone is in LE doesn't mean they are a good person. I personally know many that are not. But as the op stated that's in all facets of life.

But we must realize that there are cops that are wolves pretending to be sheepdogs,IMO this is where some animosity comes from. Just because someone is in LE doesn't mean they are a good person. I personally know many that are not. But as the op stated that's in all facets of life.

True but the majority of LEO’s are just wanting to serve. Every profession has its ass clown minority and anyone with a measure of common sense is aware of that. I try to put myself in the other guy's position. A single cop making a stop at night on a lonely road can be a nightmare in the making. When stopped, I pull over when safe to do so, turn my engine off, hit the dome lights-leaving them on, pull registration and license (CCW too), then keep my hands with documents at 10 & 2 on the steering wheel after I rolled my window down. When the cop comes to my door the first thing he hears me say is "how can I help you officer".

My experience would surely be opposite if I left the engine running, had my hoodie pulled over my head, had NWA playing loudly, sitting with my mitts in my pockets, awaiting the peace officer to arrive and give me some **** and disrespects me.

I have almost never have had a bad experience. However I witnessed several incidents where someone became rude with an officer and it didn't turn out well for them.

The same can be said for folks who have a CCW permit. By far many of the folks I meet and know who are CCW permit holders are honest responsible adults who just want to be more in control of their life should unknown evil befall them or those they care about. Yes the occasional jack hole is a CCW permit holder but I don't prejudge everyone else because of the minority.

I agree my friend....typo's will get you every time! Haha....... "dern it, I meant to say sheepdogs!" so much for sounding cool and intelligent.

I was fairly sure it was a typo and your point is well taken.

Last edited:
Does no one else get the huge insult of calling most people sheep? Sheesh. Call them dumb, stupid, helpless, and it's the same thing. True? Very possibly. An insult? Yeah!

I'm not insulted, cause I don't consider myself a sheep. But most of society probably is. They sit around thinking everything is beautiful and waiting for someone else to save them when its not. Then they complain about how they were saved. I appreciate the sacrifice made by LE for the protection they give, with that being said I know that I'm the first line of defense for my family, myself, my neighbors. The way I see it LE is my back up, if you sit around waiting to be saved, you're gonna be very disappointed. They can't be everywhere all the time.

As stated earlier, being called a sheep should not be taking as a insult because there are truth in a lot that has been written, and I feel like we are all a flock of
sheep in Gods eye.People being as sheep don't want anyone around leaving them alone to do their own thing; until the wolf shows up and then they want Help,protection and it really doesn't matter who, any sheep dog would be appreciated. Not speaking of all LEO, but around my town they are a joke; or would be better said WOLVES pretending to be sheep dogs.There are a few good ones although I am sure to separate them; would be so hard to do, so you have to use your best defense,common sense! I think God; for the responsible Adult sheep dogs, that will help any sheep "child,family,neighbor or passer by" in a moments notice. It is good to count on LEO's but around here, once they are on location you feel more threatened than helped, with this being said, I am going to say Thank God for all the True Sheep Dogs and all that you do, and would do if needed.We may not know each other; but knowing we have each other back is a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom