• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You guys think armslist is making fake posts?

Reminds me of the 'penny auction' gun sales sites a few years ago.
That kinda sounds like egunner over on the Buds Guns site. I can be the first and hihest bidder on damn near anything they have but only for about 10 to 15 minutes. And I'm talking about literal evidence cage guns that not that many folks besides me would want. Like Hi Point and RG snubs. But its like as soon as I bid there's a higher bid waiting just 10 minutes away. Never wond anything there.

That kinda sounds like egunner over on the Buds Guns site. I can be the first and hihest bidder on damn near anything they have but only for about 10 to 15 minutes. And I'm talking about literal evidence cage guns that not that many folks besides me would want. Like Hi Point and RG snubs. But its like as soon as I bid there's a higher bid waiting just 10 minutes away. Never wond anything there.
That's what I as trying to remember. eGunner. LoL.

I've had good luck using armslist. Someone from there had already sold their rifle that Ij inquired about and told me about ODT. I trust it here and simply avoid the BS there. Found a high end build there not long ago.

One time, I bid (too much) for something on there when it first started. Someone else outbid me and I let it go. Then, I got en email saying I won the auction. I wrote them and said I did not win the auction and I thought they were doing something shady to drive up bids. Didn't get a response. I don't know for sure if it was egunner but it was definitely an auction at Buds.

I sell more there than here. I keep editing my old ad and avoid the membership fees. I also only meet armlist buyers at the police department.

Is that still the case? Went to upload an ad yesterday and it wanted me to pay to post an ad now too! I've only posted one ad there in recent history and Im pretty sure I wasn't logged in yesterday when I went to post the new ad.

One time, I bid (too much) for something on there when it first started. Someone else outbid me and I let it go. Then, I got en email saying I won the auction. I wrote them and said I did not win the auction and I thought they were doing something shady to drive up bids. Didn't get a response. I don't know for sure if it was egunner but it was definitely an auction at Buds.
Shill bidder (probably the owner/dealer) realized you weren't going to overbid him so he withdrew his bid making you the "winner."

Back
Top Bottom