• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You have to leave on foot, which 2 guns do you take with you and why?

G23 and AR , have lots of mags for each of these the AR covers hunting and protection at longer ranges and the pistol i have most mags for and is great for close range protection

Leave hell, all my TP stock is here I ain't about to start ass dragging on the gound like fido and too many Ramen noodles to pack out with, ain't no place like home to live or die.

Out of more than 200 posts on this thread, almost everyone has selected a semi-auto pistol and rifle as their bug out weapons. I understand why, but at least one should be a revolver, lever / pump action. You want that dependability.

I would take my suppressed Mark III for hunting. Being 22lr, I would be able to carry about 1000rounds for long term survival. Being suppressed, I would be able to stay under radar while surviving in the woods. The other gun I would take would be my FNC Para Folder machine gun. That would be good for hunting large game on single, threats on 3rnd burst and FA for mowing down a hoard of invading zombies.

Some of you who said you would bug out with your AR or AK should pour 1000 rounds into a backpack and carry it and your weapons around for one day. :lol:

I have my .22 pistol, .22 conversion kit, 5 .22lr mags, and 1k .22 rounds in my BOB. I would grab my AR and the 8 mags I have loaded in a chest rig, scoop up the BOB and hit the road...or back roads I should say.

Gun 1- AR15 with dedicated .22 upper, suppressor, and a $h!t ton of ammo

Gun 2- AR 15 SBR with suppressor and a $h!t ton of ammo...

AR= duplicate parts in lowers (interchangeable) means if one goes down I can salvage parts...if it is that bad, I aint worrying about Carrying concealed...but I do like to be quiet!

shane

Back
Top Bottom