• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You know most 30-30s and lever guns in general suck and can't hit a pie plate at 100 yards.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
So why are people pricing them so dang high? A lever gun is a 25 yard to 50 yard brush gun at best.

Don't get me wrong I like 30-30s and the nostalgia that goes along with them but seriously 1500+ dollars for a marlin or a winchester LOL.

So why are people pricing them so dang high? A lever gun is a 25 yard to 50 yard brush gun at best.

Don't get me wrong I like 30-30s and the nostalgia that goes along with them but seriously 1500+ dollars for a marlin or a winchester LOL.
Somebody lied to you. They are quite capable of great accuracy.

Somebody lied to you. They are quite capable of great accuracy.
He's simply never owned one that wasn't broken. Most are fine to 200 yards and beyond. I've rung steel at 350 with my '92 chambered in 38-40. It can be done if you channel your inner Fudd.

If you would like my opinion you need to pay for a consultation. Call my secretary to schedule an appointment.

Back
Top Bottom