• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You know most 30-30s and lever guns in general suck and can't hit a pie plate at 100 yards.

From my own experience as a seller I gotta agree with Karl. It's mostly dudes in there 40's and 50's paying a premium for old lever and bolt guns.

There's two kinds of boomers mostly. Ones that have done well for themselves, have a large collection of guns already and ain't paying $800 for a gun they already have 8 of them that they paid $100 for.

And broke boomers living on SS who couldn't afford a $250 marlin a few years ago and damn sure can't know.

The main way boomers are driving the market is by never selling ****.

Majority of boomers are broke. Their pensions suck and the government screwed them out of SS.

When millennials have more in savings then their parents then somethings broken. Lol

Anyway…my marlin needs are met. Imma buy me some PRS guns and ASS-HALT raffles.

Majority of boomers are broke. Their pensions suck and the government screwed them out of SS.

When millennials have more in savings then their parents then somethings broken. Lol

Ass-Halt rifles LMBO. ;)

This thread has so much fudd boomery it’s almost like being in a real old school gun shop!
1651663491013.png

I know you guys are speaking big bore stuff and I understand what the OP is refering to but I wanted to chime in about my little henry 22 lever action that has been one of the most accurate guns,right out of the box, Ive ever owned and Ive done nothing to it but put ammo in it. Brag over. 😁

Broke boomers have no one to blame but themselves.

Congrats on the new marlin! Hope you can hit a pie plate with it.

I’m not sure of the 30-30 but I have a Henry golden boy 44 magnum and there’s nothing I’ve shot with iron sights that comes close to its accuracy , at least 50- 75 yards it’s accuracy it’s insane.

Back
Top Bottom