• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You know the gun world is getting slow when...

albatros43

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Jackwagon
176   0
Reaction score
Your email from SG Ammo is full of ammo they've boxed into ammo cans. When you're slammed and selling it as fast as you can get it in, you're sure not spending time to make a few extra bucks packing it in ammo cans. You're packing them in ammo cans just so your employees have something to do I suspect.

Yea I saw that too. Now if only the prices would drop.
That sort of is a way for them to make it a better value for the customer. Free ammo can, instead of lower pricing. Either way, it's a good sign of things to come. For the next two years, people need to be focused on buying whatever they can afford, especially ammo.

**DISREGARD**

That sort of is a way for them to make it a better value for the customer. Free ammo can, instead of lower pricing. Either way, it's a good sign of things to come. For the next two years, people need to be focused on buying whatever they can afford, especially ammo.

No they charging for the ammo can. I didn't check all the prices but the wolf gold is 300 per 1k and 330 with the ammo can

Yea I think you can find cans cheap either locally or from PSA or Aimsurplus. Not sure. I got 2 cans I don't really use

I feel like the price drops/specials are coming. Lots of ammo listed on here, you didn't see that even 6 months ago. We have went from a shortage created because of stockpiling to a surplus because fear of unavailability is out of the picture and many people are tired of the stuff sitting in their den. Same thing played out with AR's over the last few months.

I see plenty of ammo everywhere I check. At some point there will be fire sales, just like the AR rifles.

Back
Top Bottom