• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You know who you are!

The chickenfoot was thrown down in front of someone you wanted to challenge to Thunderdome. In other words, you have a beef with the guy and want to fight. To death.

Don't really think age has anything to do with it . I guess at 28 I'd be considered part of the young bunch .
But if i tell you I'll take it .. that means I'll take it .
If we agree to a time ... I'll be there .( Probably 10-15 min early)
If I agree to sell you sale/trade you something...it's yours . (Regardless if someone else offers me twice as much 5 min later.)

Their might come a day where I have nothing but my word . I try my best to make it worth something .

It's not about age, it's about home raise'n. Today and for the past 20-25 years, far too many single parent homes w/ no daddy around. How is a boy supposed to become a man w/o having a father to teach him? My daddy instilled in me early that I was only as good as my word. Still works and proves true 48 years later.

Don't really think age has anything to do with it . I guess at 28 I'd be considered part of the young bunch .
But if i tell you I'll take it .. that means I'll take it .
If we agree to a time ... I'll be there .( Probably 10-15 min early)
If I agree to sell you sale/trade you something...it's yours . (Regardless if someone else offers me twice as much 5 min later.)

Their might come a day where I have nothing but my word . I try my best to make it worth something .
giphy.gif

The last several things I’ve bought on here, the story has been the same. Why go through the motions and commit, then ghost. Makes no sense to me and the other members don’t need the bs. Talk up a good game and then disappear. No one needs that crap!! Some people have zero respect for others time and property.

Last few deals where I was the buyer went like that. I sent a pm saying I'll take it, the sailors were decent enough to reply telling me it was spm. Within 24 the sailor sends me a pm saying the buyer backed out/ghosted and it was mine if I still wanted it. Personally if I'm sailing I won't travel far anymore due to the asshats.

Back
Top Bottom