• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You know you want a AK pistol like this one !

I have a good friend who lives there and runs a larger gun business who told me conversions to any rifle or pistol to alter original condition of the firearms is illegal. By him or final customers. Also the same reason and current AR owner had to buy a kit to make it so you have to "disassemble" it be for you can do a mag change. You can not "legally" own it otherwise.

Maybe he is wrong I don't know I live in a free state.
I have a good friend who lives there and runs a larger gun business who told me conversions to any rifle or pistol to alter original condition of the firearms is illegal. By him or final customers. Also the same reason and current AR owner had to buy a kit to make it so you have to "disassemble" it be for you can do a mag change. You can not "legally" own it otherwise.

Maybe he is wrong I don't know I live in a free state.

I take mine apart after a mag, of course that is a KCI beta mag (illegal I'm sure in CA).

And FFL01 sure can't, that is for sure. The number of gun laws out there is mind bending. Almost have to be a part time lawyer to not become a felon overnight. Maybe it's true with some of the new laws they have been in the books out there. Like you, I haven't been keeping up with the last letter of the law there and enjoy being free.

Yeah, this new batch of laws they just put through closed a lot of 'loopholes' and added a whole ton of new hoops to jump through.

They may very well have closed off the ability to import firearms by converting them to and from single-shot. That video was from 2015, and CA piles on tons of new anti-gun laws every year.

That's changed too, but on hold from a court ruling.

Back in the day you were grandfathered for any high capacity mags, and it was OK to have parts to rebuild any you had.

They just outlawed all these old mags last year though, and while a judge is holding it up in court right now they will (probably) eventually get it through and start confiscation of them.

Man I know you're right bout that. I like 'the movie industry', but hate the liberal bastion that controls it. I'm sure its bringing tons of work to Ga, but we are moving toward Liberalism pretty quick. I live in Gwinnett, which has always been conservative, but voted for Hillary last time around. The reason for it wasn't the movie production influence, not yet anyway, but was the other problem, too many immigrants moving in, and legal Americans moving farther out. Gwinnett is doomed, and Ga probably is as well. Depressing!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

gwinnetts been doomed for a long long time and it only gets worse and worse. Im actually seeing the other side of its decline though, barrow country right next door has been having a flood of folks from gwinnett moving over, seems like all the houses around me are getting bought up as fast as they can and are having families with careers moving in.

gwinnetts been doomed for a long long time and it only gets worse and worse. Im actually seeing the other side of its decline though, barrow country right next door has been having a flood of folks from gwinnett moving over, seems like all the houses around me are getting bought up as fast as they can and are having families with careers moving in.
Yup, I'm sure your area has caught a huge amount of the fleeing Gwinnetians. All those who have left have made a vacuum sucking in people who don't take care of their properties like we would, devaluing the area 'hugely'. Its going to be like south Atlanta soon. Just another one of the benefits of open borders no one discusses.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I don't like anything with the letter AK in front of it. They do what they do well and reliably. However, they are just plain ugly. Blaahh! choke, puke and clear my throat.

Back
Top Bottom