• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You never know when that old rifle will show up again

BATF doesn't have to keep track. Google will do it for them. Seriously.

Trump just cancelled the regulations that would prevent Google from selling your searches (and your ph. company from selling the content of your text messages, and you email provider from selling the contents of your email.

Unless you are a real mountain man, living in a true cash economy, with no cell phone, and no bank account, and no public services, and no automobile (read up on the most current tag readers), someone is keeping track.

BATF doesn't have to keep track. Google will do it for them. Seriously.

Trump just cancelled the regulations that would prevent Google from selling your searches (and your ph. company from selling the content of your text messages, and you email provider from selling the contents of your email.

Unless you are a real mountain man, living in a true cash economy, with no cell phone, and no bank account, and no public services, and no automobile (read up on the most current tag readers), someone is keeping track.
And every photo ever taken of you is in some facial recognition app somewhere.
I personally do not believe there is any way to get off the grid in today's society, and it's only going to get worse.

And every photo ever taken of you is in some facial recognition app somewhere.
I personally do not believe there is any way to get off the grid in today's society, and it's only going to get worse.
I figure it's about as safe to just blend into the background and appear just as active (normal) as the average guy now days.

Back
Top Bottom