• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You Pays Your Money and You Takes Your Chances!

Hayata

Wolf Icon
Knock it off with them negative waves Moriarity!
177   0
Reaction score
First of all, I love AIM Surplus. Still do. Probably always will. Have had great success with all sorts of old guns and such.

Saw these small Star pistols for $199 and couldn't pass 'em up. And since I have twin boys, I can't just get one. You can pay extra for hand select but since I've always had such good luck AND am cheap like that, didn't spend the extra.

Some finish wear was expected. I get that. This is a little more than "some". One of the guns is pretty tight the other sounds like a surplus 1911. Haven't shot either of them yet but can't wait. I have a couple of full size Star pistols and they are great shooters.

The one gun on the right looks like they took an angle grinder to it. :p

IMG_0675.JPG
IMG_0679.JPG
IMG_0682.JPG

https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?groupid=10445&name=STAR+Model+BM+9MM+Handgun

I know these all steel guns are dinosaurs but I really dig 'em.

First of all, I love AIM Surplus. Still do. Probably always will. Have had great success with all sorts of old guns and such.

Saw these small Star pistols for $199 and couldn't pass 'em up. And since I have twin boys, I can't just get one. You can pay extra for hand select but since I've always had such good luck AND am cheap like that, didn't spend the extra.

Some finish wear was expected. I get that. This is a little more than "some". One of the guns is pretty tight the other sounds like a surplus 1911. Haven't shot either of them yet but can't wait. I have a couple of full size Star pistols and they are great shooters.

The one gun on the right looks like they took an angle grinder to it. :p

View attachment 1454579 View attachment 1454580 View attachment 1454581

https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?groupid=10445&name=STAR+Model+BM+9MM+Handgun

I know these all steel guns are dinosaurs but I really dig 'em.

The wear marks give em character Yata, most have to pay extra for that.... you did alright......

Back
Top Bottom