• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You Pays Your Money and You Takes Your Chances!

We've all been there
Hey sometimes you just gotta ride the moped if you really need to get where you wanna go. I have pissed a few women off in my times with words like bitch, whore or the dreaded C word. But nothing compared to when I told this one fat and crazy chick she was a moped and should perform as such. Once I explained it to her she was really pissed.

Hey sometimes you just gotta ride the moped if you really need to get where you wanna go. I have pissed a few women off in my times with words like *****, whore or the dreaded C word. But nothing compared to when I told this one fat and crazy chick she was a moped and should perform as such. Once I explained it to her she was really pissed.
Man, you smooth

Looks like they are down to the bottom of the barrel. Still $199 but didn't see an option to either hand select or get an extra mag. So tempted to buy an extra....

Battle worn finish, costs more here on ODT. Definitely interested in how they shoot

I've taken mine to the range a couple of times. On the first trip there was still a lot of grease under the extractor, and it hiccuped about once every other mag. Took it home and really soaked it with GunScrubber, oiled it up a little and it's second outing was flawless. Probably 150 rounds or so with a bunch of us shooting it, and it cycled every time.

It's an all steel 9mm, so there's not a lot of recoil. Not as powder-puff as a full Gov't 1911 in 9mm, but pretty comfortable. Seems fairly accurate for what it is. You won't win a Bullseye competition, but you can hit a paper plate pretty easily from 10 yards.

Sights are bare bones, with very little light on each side. Trigger is OK, but not 1911 good. Even though it looks like a 1911-style, straight back trigger, it's actually a regular trigger pinned at the top.

Take-down is just close enough to a 1911 to get you in trouble. RTFM or check one of the YouTube sites before taking it down.

All in all, it's well worth the $200 they cost. They look cool, shoot well and seem to be well made.

Shot both this past weekend and both ran like a dream. No issues at all. Got extra mags when I bought the guns and I'm glad I did because AIM is out.

You can't go wrong with 200 bucks for these little pocket rockets.

Back
Top Bottom