• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You see an excavator on the side of the road....

davis211

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
27   0
Reaction score
Ok, here’s a stupid stuff (but true).

You’re a DA walking town the road and see an excavator. You open the door and the keys are in it. You crank it up, play with it a while, drive it around and walk away- taking the keys with you. You tell a buddy that later on tonight you’re going back to steal it.

Later on the owner accuses you of messing with his equipment. You tell him that you did and when done you threw the keys in the woods. Owner calls cops and tells them- cops show up and take your DA in.

What’s the charge(s)?

I believe meth was involved....

No punchline. It happened to a friend of a friend’s son- the son was the DA. I’m thinking he’ll at least get a criminal trespass charge. I’m still trying to figure out why he’d want to steal an excavator. Where would you hide something that large?

I had a construction crew leave a Skidster on my property on a Friday...Well it rained the night and one of my Brothers came over on Saturday...He had a gleam in his eye and said they left the keys in it..So both he and I played with it, as I had never done it before...Well He got it stuck in the mud and one of the tires came off the rim...So I jacket it up and removed the rim. I went to the local tire shop to have it remounted..I had told the kid doing the work what is was for...And than he asked if I wanted it high Speed Balanced..I damn near choked laughing so hard..

Back
Top Bottom