• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You wake up tomorrow and it’s June 8, 1983. You have 24 hours before you return to June 9, 2023. What do you do in your 24 hours?

But seriously, if I had a chance to go back in time I would go back to Sept 1979. I would have re-enlisted in the Army. Made rank, never would have met my first wife, which would have saved me years of troubles.I could have stayed for 20 years and retired in 1996 with 20 years service, age 37.

Hmmm, Biker had a patent on dirt.....LOL.....I was just struggling to get by. We did save a little, but we didn't start doing stocks till later. Any young people reading this, learn from our mistakes

I was 7 and we were poor. I don’t mean playing on a $1000 telephone with a credit card and can only eat out twice a day poor I mean like real poor. That’s why I would have made a list to invest later. I probably didn’t know anyone who owned stock.

I like the investing and talking with lost loved one ideas. But it’s 1983 and you have to respect the era. Probably grab a RWD car and drive it like an a-hole, chain smoking and throwing back road beers without a seatbelt.

Back
Top Bottom