• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You want to BUY my gun but....

Personally, I have to factor the cost of fuel into the deal. Too many times I have driven half way (or more) across the state for a meet and used a tank of diesel. 8 mpg doesn't get me far. I do not offer any less for an item, I just don't offer to buy it. In trades, I have refused or tried to work the cost of fuel into the deal. But, if I am paying damn near retail for a gun and then have to factor $75 in fuel in to the total cost; if I decide to sell 2 weeks later I am in the hole overall. I am not a wealthy man and can not afford to lose money too often or I wouldn't be able to do this hobby.

Personally, I have to factor the cost of fuel into the deal. Too many times I have driven half way (or more) across the state for a meet and used a tank of diesel. 8 mpg doesn't get me far. I do not offer any less for an item, I just don't offer to buy it. In trades, I have refused or tried to work the cost of fuel into the deal. But, if I am paying damn near retail for a gun and then have to factor $75 in fuel in to the total cost; if I decide to sell 2 weeks later I am in the hole overall. I am not a wealthy man and can not afford to lose money too often or I wouldn't be able to do this hobby.
You make no money. The ATF is watching you.

you don’t want to give my price because you have to use your gas on coming to get it? I don’t get how that drops the value of my weapon. The gas wasn’t included in the asking price :censored: EX: price set at 600 gets me “550 if you meet halfway, 600 if you come to me” someone explain to me how this works...

A creative negotiator would offer $625 if you could cover $40 for gas.

You drove all the way to Cordele not long ago. I cant imagine what that cost you round trip. LOL

Back
Top Bottom