• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You want to BUY my gun but....

I usually list my For Sale items as "for sale in Douglasville". I've had some good traders work with me on items I buy, and Lord knows I appreciate them. But as a general rule, I consider myself as "the only store in Ga that has what I have for sale", so, if you want it, come to the store that has it....BUT! I will do what I can to accommodate a lusty buyer...

Not always.

True, not always. I can work with anyone who understands that those are the ground rules and anything I do beyond that is doing someone a favor.

As a seller I have offered to drive for additional money. I have also met folks closer to their location when my work schedule takes me to the area. As a buyer I assume that I'll be doing the driving unless the seller is kind and offers something better.

True, not always. I can work with anyone who understands that those are the ground rules and anything I do beyond that is doing someone a favor.

As a seller I have offered to drive for additional money. I have also met folks closer to their location when my work schedule takes me to the area. As a buyer I assume that I'll be doing the driving unless the seller is kind and offers something better.
^^

Completely agree with you on that.

Back
Top Bottom