• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You will stand.....

To be honest, I'm more a college football fan anyway. I can watch my team, have my drinks, and not have to worry about a Monday or Tuesday morning hangover.
I enjoy college football and hope they can keep the politics off the field. Gonna be hard with the liberal mindset on campus.

I enjoy college football and hope they can keep the politics off the field. Gonna be hard with the liberal mindset on campus.

College campuses are full of liberals, but they don't make up the fan base. Liberals don't like all that "toxic masculinity." I think colleges have seen what happened with the NFL and are telling their players "you better not."

I will watch the little league, Disrespect our country's flag and anthem the NFL Can kiss my ass! This Crap has got to stop...If they are will to go that low, their is no forgiving their actions..Let it all collapse and see how they enjoy Low housing and the slum life..Oh of which the so richly deserve.

Well I guess we will now see who is in charge. Roger Goddell works for the owners. That is who directed the letter be sent out. I am waiting for the first kneeler to be benched, sent to the locker room, or event cut. Show me action with some teeth that really brings the hired hands to heel.

MAGA

VETERANS
LIVES
MATTER

Still will not watch these ingrates!

To late. The NFL won't get one second of my attention until their millionaire players stop whining about how "oppressed" they are. Even when they're not kneeling, they're complaining to the press about "systemic oppression.":violin:
when they kneel down ...back up pull your pants down and hold your hand over your heart..simple.. don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom