• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

%^&* you, yahoo

1EDsson

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
65   0
Reaction score
First of all, DON'T click on it.
Secondly, I know that yahoo likely figured out that I might have occasionally clicked on a few articles about bikini's in the past. Which mean's more of the same in my feed. :rolleyes:

Thirdly, WTH? NO more, clearing my cookies!
1680028192048.png

:smash:, 🤣

I hate fat women.
Well hold on now...I ain't got no love for this particular sweat hog. But the fat girls in general need some love. And they can take a pounding them skinny bitches would just whine about.
But on the serious tip this bitch is delusional. She thinks she's healthy and sexy but no...just no. She has to be Type 2 diabetic by now among other things. As they say in the hood " You do you, Boo."
But just don't involve me or make me look at it.

Well hold on now...I ain't got no love for this particular sweat hog. But the fat girls in general need some love. And they can take a pounding them skinny bitches would just whine about.
But on the serious tip this bitch is delusional. She thinks she's healthy and sexy but no...just no. She has to be Type 2 diabetic by now among other things. As they say in the hood " You do you, Boo."
But just don't involve me or make me look at it.
Something about wallowing in a bunch of sweat rolls and finding a remote control or a half-eaten burrito just gives me the willys. I saw a fat ass the other day waddling in Ingles with three tricycle motors in tow and thought with disgust “somebody ****ed her three times!”. NASTY!

Something about wallowing in a bunch of sweat rolls and finding a remote control or a half-eaten burrito just gives me the willys. I saw a fat ass the other day waddling in Ingles with three tricycle motors in tow and thought with disgust “somebody ****ed her three times!”. NASTY!
Half a burrito? BONUS!

I hate fat women.

No you don’t. You just don’t want to **** them. What if your mother gets fat? You gonna hate momma? I think being a fat **** is unhealthy as hell and you can’t claim you “eat healthy so I are healthy” while weighing as much as a ship. I wouldn’t want to **** a fat bitch, but I ain’t going to hate a mf for it.

Back
Top Bottom