• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

%^&* you, yahoo

Something about wallowing in a bunch of sweat rolls and finding a remote control or a half-eaten burrito just gives me the willys. I saw a fat ass the other day waddling in Ingles with three tricycle motors in tow and thought with disgust “somebody ****ed her three times!”. NASTY!
Maybe she used to be skinny.....?:behindsofa:

Half a burrito? BONUS!

costanza-george-eat.gif

No you don’t. You just don’t want to **** them. What if your mother gets fat? You gonna hate momma? I think being a fat **** is unhealthy as hell and you can’t claim you “eat healthy so I are healthy” while weighing as much as a ship. I wouldn’t want to **** a fat bitch, but I ain’t going to hate a mf for it.
Mom’s not fat, wife’s not fat and when I see fat women that tells me they have little or no self-control, self-esteem and that goes for men also. Lazy, fat MFrs are driving healthcare and insurance costs up and ruining the public scenery.

Well hold on now...I ain't got no love for this particular sweat hog. But the fat girls in general need some love. And they can take a pounding them skinny bitches would just whine about.
But on the serious tip this bitch is delusional. She thinks she's healthy and sexy but no...just no. She has to be Type 2 diabetic by now among other things. As they say in the hood " You do you, Boo."
But just don't involve me or make me look at it.
This one is Gay anyway so....

Back
Top Bottom