• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your 11yr old daughter is attacked in a public restroom what do you do?

"Registered sex offender". Fat lot of good that does.

They need to be given a choice, first offense: castration or life in prison.

Second offense: Mandatory life in prison, no parole.

These people NEVER change, and NEVER stop.
I like your thought...except 2nd offense should be death by claw hammer...actually upon about 1 more second of thought...I could live with myself knowing that POS was still breathing....he should've been killed the 1st time he did it

If this guy's first conviction for "child molestation" was an actual child molestation incident, and not making out with his girlfriend in a parked car within sight of some teenagers who could look through the windows from 50 yards away,

That prior offense combined with the hideous and shocking nature of his new offense pretty much guarantees life without parole for him .

Even if he were theoretically eligible for parole, he'll never get it .

Being a white man, he will not benefit from any affirmative action program either.

He won't have any race-based lobbying group advocating for his freedom, or another chance.

The tax pairs of Georgia will be feeding this piece of s*** and clothing him and housing him for the next 30 years before he dies from aids or hepatitis from being p0rked up the butt by some infected dude .

If this guy's first conviction for "child molestation" was an actual child molestation incident, and not making out with his girlfriend in a parked car within sight of some teenagers who could look through the windows from 50 yards away,

That prior offense combined with the hideous and shocking nature of his new offense pretty much guarantees life without parole for him .

Even if he were theoretically eligible for parole, he'll never get it .

Being a white man, he will not benefit from any affirmative action program either.

He won't have any race-based lobbying group advocating for his freedom, or another chance.

The tax pairs of Georgia will be feeding this piece of s*** and clothing him and housing him for the next 30 years before he dies from aids or hepatitis from being p0rked up the butt by some infected dude .

Going by his latest attack, his first offense was not peeing in public or some such nothing.

He is habitual.

According to this story the little girl is attacked in the bathroom of Sonny's and runs out screaming. As a father of three girls if one of them had this happen then 911 would need to call an ambulance or coroner for this scumbag. This piece of garbage was previously convicted. Just another reminder to watch your kids because these predators are waiting for an opportunity when you are not paying attention.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/georg...ttacking-11-year-old-girl-in-sonnys-bathroom_

It's a sick world we live in when we can't even let our children go to the bathroom by themselves
As a mother of a 13 year old daughter it's a fine line we walk
You don't wanna treat them like a baby and hold their hand every minute
You want them to grow up self reliant and secure
But I will admit I even at 13 years old still go with her if it's a one stall I stay outside the door.

Bastards need to be castorated

These slime need to be emasculated with a chain saw !
Just remove everything between waist and knees, for starters ...

Back
Top Bottom