• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your buddy's weird gun obsessions?

Can't stand it if I can't zero a rifle or pistol. Don't want it in the house. Also, must must must have a bayonet for every rifle. And 10 mags for every rifle. It's a sickness.
I get the mag thing but I don't own a bayonet. Guess I could make do with zip ties and a butcher knife in a pinch...

Can't stand it if I can't zero a rifle or pistol. Don't want it in the house. Also, must must must have a bayonet for every rifle. And 10 mags for every rifle. It's a sickness.
if the rifle came with when new or is capable of using a bayonet then it is a needed component

but if it's a finnish designed mosin the the bayonet is nearly impossible to find. The fact is that they barely actually made the finnish bayonets for the rifles they produced, so they are very rare for good reason

if the rifle came with when new or is capable of using a bayonet then it is a needed component

but if it's a finnish designed mosin the the bayonet is nearly impossible to find. The fact is that they barely actually made the finnish bayonets for the rifles they produced so they are very rare for good reason
I drove all the way to Milledgeville because I "thought" I'd seen one there on a pistol buying trip, LOL. Too bad, no luck.

My feelings could be hurt, and I retreat to my "safe space".
But like my ubergay Spike's receiverView attachment 1091456 , "don't give a s***".
Regarding ammo, min. 1000rd per caliber works for me.
Well that's not bad at all,. But those lowers they make where the front section of the mag wellie molded into some kind of skull or monster mouth and teeth is just WAY over the top.

Unfortunately, I'm too poor to have eccentricities.

I'd love to have a bayo for everything, but unless I trip over one in the street the svt40 is going to stay naked.

My buddy gets drunk on Bud Ice, chain smokes, and spray paints his guns ridiculous colors like; cherry, tomatoe red slides, right over sights and all. Wouldn't call it an "obsession" necessarily but it's a happened more than once so it's definitely a problem lol I'll try to get him to send me a pic he knows I bash on him and give him a hard time hahaha

Ammo for each caliber...

Bayonets for the ones that can mount one...

Muzzle brakes on everything that is threaded...

Yeah, it's definitely the muzzle brakes...

Talking about a friend...

Back
Top Bottom