Votes: 2 5.7%
  • other

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • multicam

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mainly only hunt deer, and well they don't require any camp period, stay still and don't stink and your golden.

For hiding from people though around where I live on our property I have found you are hard pressed to find better came than the Woodland BDUs that the army wore before they went to the god awful crush and run digital. Me and my cousin use to see how good certain came patterns where in the woods and damn if most of the mossy oak stuff doesn't stand out, to much of a sheen on the clothing, the old BDUs work like a charm and are usually free if you know someone that was in during that time frame.

I usually wear tan or brown mountain khakis or carhartt pants and whatever top for deer. Smell and movement are all I care about for them. During now season I wear a bug tamer though. I've hunted in shorts and t shirt with a bug tamer suit but only if I'm up high due to smell.

For ducks I mostly wear waders and whatever warm top and maybe a parka in max4. Will also routinely wear an od green fleece. Movement is key with waterfowl so in addition we always stay hidden under limbs or grass. In a pit it doesn't much matter other than staying warm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom