• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your dream job awaits

For the Hollywood types, 85K is chump change. This stinks a bit to me as well. Could it be a scam to ID someone who knows a lot about guns, and therefore HAS some guns that could be stolen?? Anybody in that area that could ID the physical location where this might be operating??

Found this post on Craigslist and thought someone may be interested. 85K plus benefits to run a private range....This is NOT my ad so please follow the link to Craigslist.

Newnan / Grantville Private Gun Range Manager Needed

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/wan/6139955020.html

Lucrative full time Job for experienced gun expert/major enthusiast. Privately owned Property / Range catering to the film industry is being constructed near Grantville and has contracted with the film industry to provide celebrity shooting facilities, training and scene reenactment (for the movies being filmed). Individual must be able to communicate, get along with everyone, and manage the facilities effectively. This range is privately owned. People skills is a must.
Starting Salary is $85k, with full family health benefits, 401k, vacation and sick days. 8 year contract, with extension options. A new company truck will also be provided. German and/or Spanish language skills a MAJOR plus but not required.
Send resume by replying here and we will be interviewing accordingly for hire in the next 6 weeks. Travel to major gun shows are required, two per year.
Thank You.

I can order a beer in both German and Spanish, I'm in!

Yea that kind of gig isn't something that gets posted on Craigslist...

I agree, no way! That's not the kind of job that would ever need to be advertised. Wouldn't be a hard fill as there's a ton of qualified people for a job like that. What gets me is the 8 year contract? Say what? Ya, no.

@TacticalJeebus props for being smart. Did you find a job yet? Whatever happened with my company?

Back
Top Bottom