• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your E-file woes, brought to you by Silencer Shop

You'd think for a site that deals mostly with guns there wouldn't be so much sensitivity.

2lk4qid.jpg

When i went to do my tirant there was a guy right behind me getting another tirant.
Combine what just those two shops do in a day im sure its over 3.

That Tirant sale is a short term sale at an unheard of price. Id have to see sale numbers but I doubt 100 suppressors are sold each month between them. Granted suppressor owners are growing so i could be wrong

Last edited:
That Tirant sale is a short term sale at an unheard of price. I have I seethed sale numbers but I doubt 100 suppressors are sold each month between them. Granted suppressor owners are growing so i could be wrong

Thats true. TiRant price is normally $600.

What caused silencer sales to grow so rapidly in the past few years? It's no surprise the government wasn't ready for the dramaticaly increased volume. It's expected. And I'm one of the SOBs waiting on a stamp. Privatize it? I agree. Now why is 22 ammo still so scarce? Isn't that private industry at work? It's simple Supply and Demand. When the actual demand curve shifts out, instead of demand simply sliding up the existing demand curve, in the short run, Supply often can't keep pace with demand which results in shortages and market inefficiencies.

Hey Mommy, lookie here, after 30 years I finally used my ****ing economics degree. Holy ****! Now I'm gonna watch game of thrones. I really wanna **** that Dragon girl.

Back
Top Bottom