• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your favorite gat.

Mr.Glock

Default rank <2500 posts
Extremely Rightwing
152   0
Reaction score
It seems like every couple of weeks, I become obsessed with different rifles/pistols in my safe. One week it may be an Ak, next the ar, next - one of the glocks...this past week it's been my G17. After buying her a threaded barrel and trl1, I'm now about to get some trijicon HDs (yellow front sight post). If you have been obsessed with one of your toys lately and spoiling her, post some pics!

Attachments

• IMG_0429.JPG
    IMG_0429.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 41
OMG... The Mrs. and I are having a blast with the .22 mag Keltec PMR 30 pistols... They have a great trigger in them... Load the mags correctly and nonstop fun for 30 rounds... The ball of flame from the muzzle blast....TOO COOL...:becky::becky::becky::becky::becky: :tickled_pink::tickled_pink::tickled_pink::tickled_pink::tickled_pink::tickled_pink: :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

OMG... The Mrs. and I are having a blast with the .22 mag Keltec PMR 30 pistols... They have a great trigger in them... Load the mags correctly and nonstop fun for 30 rounds... The ball of flame from the muzzle blast....TOO COOL...:becky::becky::becky::becky::becky: :tickled_pink::tickled_pink::tickled_pink::tickled_pink::tickled_pink::tickled_pink: :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
Absolutely my PMR and CMR ran flawlessly, my CMR suppressed mostly. Its ALL in the loading efforts. Do it slow and avoid rim lock! Theyre super fun congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom