Votes: 47 61.8%
  • Machine Gun

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Destructive Device

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Short Barrel Shotgun

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
My first SMG experience was a fellow member at On Target shooting range in Marietta letting me try to short burst out of his UZI.

Shortly after that I went to a place called The Bullet Stop on Sandtown Road behind Marietta Cobb Vo-Tech (as it was called back then. Later became Chattahoochee Tech) and rented a Thompson submachinegun for a half hour at their indoor range.

Non service or LE agency related?

I visited a very nice gentleman in between Macon and Milledgeville who had a stunning collection that we were allowed to pick from and shoot.

M14, AK47, M16, Sten, Sturmgewehr 44, MP40, BAR, two Thompsons, MAG58, M3A3 Greasegun (Guidelamp Div)....all in the same afternoon. I actually had more fun talking with him (he was a character) than I did shooting. He had to leave for a family gathering and told us to just put the guns away in his safe room and lock up when we were finished shooting. Those types of fellows are real rare.
By any chance was this gentelmans name Bruce?

Im glad I'm not working for Dead Air. I'd be Dead from Air from laughing so much with Pappas.

Yes it was! lol he was a hoot and real down to earth dude to talk to, kept handing me the S and the L to make sure i could hear the tone difference

Back
Top Bottom