• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

your fishing pet peeves

Odd then. Is the motor computerized? May be a faulty brain.
Nope. Simple carb system. The simplicity of the motor was one of the selling points for me. The trade-off is that it's not very fuel efficient, but it's got a huge tank, so still has a range of over 250 miles on a single tank.

I'm really thinking there's just something in the tank that intermittently interferes with fuel flow.

Nope. Simple carb system. The simplicity of the motor was one of the selling points for me. The trade-off is that it's not very fuel efficient, but it's got a huge tank, so still has a range of over 250 miles on a single tank.

I'm really thinking there's just something in the tank that intermittently interferes with fuel flow.
Somebody will eventually look at it and a light bulb will flicker. I hope you get it worked out.

There is a place in Dalton GA with a master tech the shop is Called Dalton Marine. The guy that works there is a hell of a mechanic. Give him a try and they will treat you right.

Somebody will eventually look at it and a light bulb will flicker. I hope you get it worked out.

There is a place in Dalton GA with a master tech the shop is Called Dalton Marine. The guy that works there is a hell of a mechanic. Give him a try and they will treat you right.
If the guys that have it now can't figure it out I'll give them a call.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom