• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your Four Legged Friend....let's see 'em!

View attachment 1302769 Walle had a seizure. 8/15. I just crossed into South Carolina en route to ft Bragg. My boarder called and said he had a 3 + minute seizure. Was thrashing around. Tons of drool from the mouth. He didn't loose his bowels. But after it was over they said he wasn't very with it mentally for a few more minutes. They said skip was just staring at him I called the vet and they said could have one and never again. Or this could be the start of seizures. They said just love him not a whole lot they can do. He seems fine. Has had no more seizures. I'm dropping him off Saturday am at the boarder and heading to ft Bragg. Crossing my fingers no more issues.

He's asleep looking gorgeous as ever (just snapped pic)
Just, happen to me. My dog had one and I watch him like a Hawk now, I'm scared he will die on me!!

View attachment 1295146
And, as you can see by the picture my wife took last night of us falling asleep on the couch, she looks like she is comfortable and at home!
Love it when they're comfortable and you can tell they feel safe. Here is our rescue on her first plane ride. From Macon street urchin to jet setter.....
IMG_0683.jpg

View attachment 1302769 Walle had a seizure. 8/15. I just crossed into South Carolina en route to ft Bragg. My boarder called and said he had a 3 + minute seizure. Was thrashing around. Tons of drool from the mouth. He didn't loose his bowels. But after it was over they said he wasn't very with it mentally for a few more minutes. They said skip was just staring at him I called the vet and they said could have one and never again. Or this could be the start of seizures. They said just love him not a whole lot they can do. He seems fine. Has had no more seizures. I'm dropping him off Saturday am at the boarder and heading to ft Bragg. Crossing my fingers no more issues.

He's asleep looking gorgeous as ever (just snapped pic)
Very sorry he's not 100% Let us know if you need anything!

20170917_165853.jpg

This is the little girl that showed up at our house a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure cats and dogs are not supposed to get along, but these 2 are best buds. They play like 2 kids and snuggle with each other when they sleep.

Back
Top Bottom