• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your hunting cameras

mhayes

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
43   0
Reaction score
should have done this a long time ago. But have decided to start looking into some cameras to film our hunts. I have no idea where to start looking. What are good quality lenses for this use? I am thinking about a gun mounted or bow mounted version so I can film my own. And or a version that could be hand held somehow so that I can film my kids during their hunt. Looking for some really good opinions from you guys who use them and what works best and what doesn’t. My son has an older go pro, not sure what model. We tried to attach it to his shotgun to film a recent duck hunt. It did the job but you can’t tell anything about what we are shooting at. No zoom and image was blurry.
Looking to get something to practice with before season opens up next year.

Thanks, Matt

My sons in law asked me to film some of my deer hunting kills but honestly I’d rather just have it all in my head and it kinda seems disrespectful to the animal by filming it’s death but that’s just me.
I told them if they want to see good kills go make some themselves.

My sons in law asked me to film some of my deer hunting kills but honestly I’d rather just have it all in my head and it kinda seems disrespectful to the animal by filming it’s death but that’s just me.
I told them if they want to see good kills go make some themselves.

Animal will never know it’s being recorded

Back
Top Bottom