• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your Input Please

I have heard so much about the PPQ triggers it makes me want to try one out. It doesn't really fit any need or want I have, but I don't guess that's stopped me from getting a new gun before.

Every time I think the 365 is a good idea to try, another video pops up with failures with all the different ones they have made. It’s not all glock fanboys making the videos. It’s people that really wanted to like and trust the 365 but they say they just can’t trust it yet. Anywhere between 800-2000 rounds they break in some serious way. People say it’s smaller than glock 43 and holds almost twice as much ammo. Why not like it? Well, cuz it’s more than twice as likely to poop out on ya. At least as of now it seems. Maybe they made it too small to work properly?:confused2: Like the db9

Like the db9

Yeah, I had a brand spanking new DB9 blow up in my hand years ago. The frame on the RT side blew out near the top. Once the company replaced it I took it to the LGS where I bought it and showed pics and paperwork and he told me to pick out anything comparable and he'd swap it straight up. I picked out a Kahr CM9. It was comparable price wise but worlds better.

Yeah, I had a brand spanking new DB9 blow up in my hand years ago. The frame on the RT side blew out near the top. Once the company replaced it I took it to the LGS where I bought it and showed pics and paperwork and he told me to pick out anything comparable and he'd swap it straight up. I picked out a Kahr CM9. It was comparable price wise but worlds better.

Years ago I tried all 3 db9 models. All failed

I vote to keep the rami til sig has worked out all the bugs in the 365. Not a lot of difference between the in the vp9sk vs the rami. Just a different battery of arms. Shoot them all and make a choice as to which fella the role better to you

Back
Top Bottom