• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your kids or grandkids and reloading

Please troll in someone else's thread. I am very mindful of the safety of my child and don't need someone to advise me on what she does or doesn't need. The thread is for pics of people's children and grandchildren, not for people to come crap there opinions in.

Thanks and have a great day.

He is not trolling. He just pointed out a fact about reloading (priming risk) and reinforced it with someone's experience. If you ever observed a tube of primers go off unexpectedly (who plans that one?) then it is clear of the intent of foghorn and B. Byrd's post.

No one has yet to take a dump, yet in this thread.

I don't have any pics but my daughter (11 now) would sit next to me in the man cave and hand me brass as I staged it for de-capping and re-sizing. I think she may have snuck up and been without eye protection but next time I'll grab her some eye protection. It's a wise thing to do.

Last edited:
He is not trolling. He just pointed out a fact about reloading (priming risk) and reinforced it with someone's experience. If you ever observed a tube of primers go off unexpectedly (who plans that one?) then it is clear of the intent of foghorn and B. Byrd's post.

No one has yet to take a dump, yet in this thread.

I don't have any pics but my daughter (11 now) would sit next to me in the man cave and hand me brass as I staged it for de-capping and re-sizing. I think she may have snuck up and been without eye protection, but next time I'll grab her some eye protection. It's a wise thing to do.

Before they point out something about something I'm doing at my reloading table in my house they need to check the pics. It's clear if you look there is no primer danger with the press I'm using as we were depriming/sizing the hulls.

I appreciate the "heads up" but my daughters safety is my number one priority.

Back
Top Bottom