• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your most accurate gun

Agreed we need pics to make this successful. The rifle is a Savage 110 FP in .223 and at a hundred yards it will group where a dime will cover the 3-5 shot groups with monotonous regularity. The pistol is an older Smith and Wesson Model 41 .22LR. The pistol is ridiculously accurate. If the shooter does his part at the trigger and it is a very nice trigger, shooting 12 gauge hulls in the brass at 25 yards to make them whizz off the range is too easy. .410 shot shells are more challenging to hit in the brass.

i53.tinypic.com_2mpy5hh.jpg

i52.tinypic.com_28iwc5x.jpg

I feel out of place posting this among all these fine guns, but it's what I have and she's purty accurate!

It's a Marlin 981T Tube fed, bolt action 22lr. Scope is a Simmons 22MAG 3-9X32. I really love this rifle!:p The center hole is a 45 shot group @ 30 yards with Federal bulk. Not too shabby.

i52.tinypic.com_f9s9d.jpg

i56.tinypic.com_3522cz6.jpg

Aww heck Jr. you pulled one! Great group, those S&W revolvers are scary accurate for center fire handguns.

Yeah...I lost the front sight on shot #6 (the one low & left). Give me a small break...it was my first time shooting a fixed-sight S&W. I have to admit that I was blown away that I could do that with a $250 security company trade-in gun. But it's turned out to be one of the best shooting guns I have.

That old 64 and my 19-5 snub...both never cease to amaze me with their accuracy.

I feel out of place posting this among all these fine guns, but it's what I have and she's purty accurate!

It's a Marlin 981T Tube fed, bolt action 22lr. Scope is a Simmons 22MAG 3-9X32. I really love this rifle!:p The center hole is a 45 shot group @ 30 yards with Federal bulk. Not too shabby.

Nothing to feel out of place about there. That's one mighty accurate Marlin...nice.

Back
Top Bottom