• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your most accurate gun

All my firearms are accurate, the shooter (me) is the variable that makes them inaccurate at times.

I own one of each: shotgun, carry pistol, .22lr practice pistol, rifle.

Well, I'm not real "Big" on shooting groups from the BENCH...almost as much fun as watchin' the GRASS GROW, or mebbe' watchin' PAINT PEEL...

If we're talkin' about guns that I shoot WELL, they are as follows:

Centerfire Handgun would be a "Toss-up" between my Lou Ciamillo-tuned S&W Model 686 six-incher and my Randy Lee-tuned 686 Plus with the FIVE-inch barrel...with an "Honorable Mention" to my GLOCK 17L, with Dawson Adjustables and Trigger by "Yours Truly"...

Rimfire handgun would be a "Toss-Up" between my Ciamillo-tuned S&W Model 17 "Full Lug" and my Jim Stroh-tuned Ruger MKII Bull Barrel...

Centerfire Rifle would be my OLD Remington 700 ADL in .308, but it MAY be "Ousted" by a Savage Model 10 in .223 over the Spring/Summer...

Rimfire Rifle would be an older Ruger 77/22 in Blue/Walnut, with an "Honorable Mention" to an early 10/22 "T"...FWIW....mikey357

Last edited:
i51.tinypic.com_1znc3tu.jpg

Well, I'm not real "Big" on shooting grops from the BENCH...almost as much fun as watchin' the GRASS GROW, or mebbe' watchin' PAINT PEEL...

If we're talkin' about guns that I shoot WELL, they are as follows:

I think you make a great point here. Shooting a gun accurately is different than the gun itself being accurate, but I usually just chalk that up to my lack of ability :)

Ruger Sr9c. Cause its my only gun! If there were actually outdoor ranges around, that would probably change.

Back
Top Bottom