• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your "Zombie" weapons.... Lets see them

IMG_20130525_093834.jpg

I would first go with a suppressed gun. Would most likely go with the ruger for noise.

Sil2.jpg

If SHTF then the machinegun.

2.jpg

If the zombies got in the house, then the sub machinegun or SBS.

u4.jpg

s2.jpg

If I had to leave the house and live in the woods, I would take the FNC MG and the Suppressed Ruger 22. If my primary gun (fnc) broke for whatever reason. I would replace it with my Colt 6920 or 6933. If the secondary gun (suppressed ruger) broke for whatever reason, I would replace it with a suppressed cz452 22cal, and if carrying two rifles is too much, then the suppressed HK 45 tactical.

I would first go with a suppressed gun. Would most likely go with the ruger for noise.

View attachment 195286

If SHTF then the machinegun.

View attachment 195290

If the zombies got in the house, then the sub machinegun or SBS.

View attachment 195293

View attachment 195294

If I had to leave the house and live in the woods, I would take the FNC MG and the Suppressed Ruger 22. If my primary gun (fnc) broke for whatever reason. I would replace it with my Colt 6920 or 6933. If the secondary gun (suppressed ruger) broke for whatever reason, I would replace it with a suppressed cz452 22cal, and if carrying two rifles is too much, then the suppressed HK 45 tactical.
Daayum, im jost gona stand next to you :) love the suppressed Ruger it just looks right

homemade air rifles either one should easily be able to dispatch a zombie with a clean headshot I run the copper 1 at around 150 PSI it will fire a 50 caliber muzzle loading bullet clean through three quarter inch pine i run the PVC one at around 125 PSI it will shoot an irrigation flag so deep into a tree trunk that you will have trouble pulling it out you could also just fill it up with rocks and have a scatter gun

Attachments

• CAM00504.jpg
    CAM00504.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 83
homemade air rifles either one should easily be able to dispatch a zombie with a clean headshot I run the copper 1 at around 150 PSI it will fire a 50 caliber muzzle loading bullet clean through three quarter inch pine i run the PVC one at around 125 PSI it will shoot an irrigation flag so deep into a tree trunk that you will have trouble pulling it out you could also just fill it up with rocks and have a scatter gun

Thats freaking awsome. You're on my team.

Back
Top Bottom