• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Youth moto cross

You should see parts prices on 450's. We are fortunate that my husband does all repair work but it's still costly.

My daughter just got a new kx 85. Her army brother actually paid for it. He said her 2015 was to old. Lol

Love 2 strokes. Cheap rebuilds

We always put external hour meters on all bikes. So daddy keeps track of rebuild times

Real Motorcross bikes used mixed gas and could be rebuilt in the garage in one all nighter.

Very true

My son from early age has always been a runner. We had a gyn in basement house in Ohio

It takes upper body strength

When he was home 2 weeks ago he went riding. Said had arm pump.

And he's a 6 pack like no fat kinda kid

Toughest sport in the world.Soccer players would be sucking wind and cramped up in 2 laps.

Yes

In 2007 when Honda came out with the 150r. 4 stroke was equivalent to 85 2 strokes my son got one. He never went back to 2 strokes and daddy's wallet got empty to fast

Doesn't sound or smell the same. On the plus side the bikes are "easier" to ride. Nothing like being right by the track watching Ricky Johnson and David Bailey duel it out on CR500s.

Doesn't sound or smell the same. On the plus side the bikes are "easier" to ride. Nothing like being right by the track watching Ricky Johnson and David Bailey duel it out on CR500s.

Real man bikes! Hell you should see my son get on his 450 he steps on gets going swings leg over.
That 450 is a beast

True

Gen he wa in Korea for a year he missed it so much. Second he got home from airport he walked in the garage with his dress blues on and was gonna fire it up. I said get in the house and change. Geez

If I didn't have spinal problems I would be racing in the Old Man class in the morning somewhere. You know " On any Sunday " style. My oldest boy is on Autism spectrum. My daughter is in to competition cheerleading but I have this Honey Badger coming up that is showing promise.
20170611_153311.jpg

Back
Top Bottom