• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

JDS556762

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
159   0
Reaction score
Just picked this up tonight from a great ODTer. Man of his word came all in a giant communist, cosmoline covered satchel of trust.

This is the de-milled parts kit from a Yugoslavian M72B1 RPK. It is everything needed minus 922r parts (magazines, FCGs, we all know the rules :blah:) receiver and barrel.

The parts are all matching stamped numbers to include the furniture down to the electro penned small parts. It looks to be in unissued or light use condition. All parts move smooth bolt is Chrome and has zero marks from use. The selector switch nub has one slight scuff like it was used twice. I removed cosmoline from the handguard retaining cap and the selector and the paint beneath is a beautiful dark matte Black like it was painted a week ago.

The bipod legs are perfect and looked to have never been deployed. Rotate well and lock up tight. They have the retaining latch and the FSB/muzzle Rotated and spun freely even covered in cosmoline.

I'm going to be building this on a Childers Yugo 1.5mm bulged Reciever with Yugo selector markings and custom SN# matching the parts numbers.

I will be going all out with this and decided on paying for the Green Mountain Chrome Lined ribbed/vented 22" RPK barrel seeing as this is going to be a shooter.

This build will take me several months for sure so I went ahead and put this ish in pasture BUT it will be completed and as close to perfect as possible!

IMG_7447.JPG
IMG_7448.JPG
IMG_7449.JPG
IMG_7450.JPG
IMG_7452.JPG

Yep that's definitely where I'm gonna end up going. Chrome lined or nothing.

Paying extra to get the Yugo selector markings and matching SN bulged received too it's worth it!

Back
Top Bottom