• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

here's two pics of the 86 Tula Krink he did for me before it left their building.

It was painted using Techno's paint from AKforum which is as chemically close as one could get to the Russians.

R-guns unissued kit w/ Bulgy CHF Barrel.

wsEpLu2.jpg

OwNjX5T.jpg

here's two pics of the 86 Tula Krink he did for me before it left their building.

It was painted using Techno's paint from AKforum which is as chemically close as one could get to the Russians.

View attachment 1584758
View attachment 1584759
One of the nicest Krinks I’ve ever seen. I’ve got 2 more friends both kicking him 1968 Izzy kits as well. All my friends have nice kits, then I go sending him a Khyber pass 4 country side folder off a Romy G kit haha

JDS556762 JDS556762 you made this thread great again by getting it back up and going!
I hope this thread continues as long as the ODT does! A place for the odd, the rare, the artistic, the frankenguns, the long term projects, the conversions and on and on. Shared knowledge, advice, and motivation!

Next time you talk with Tim ask him what his current lead times are. I actually had 2 of my buddies shoot him kits this last week so I kind of screwed myself. The side folder is sitting here looking at me all boxed up ready to go, but if he’s back logged hard I won’t feel so rushed to get it out.
I might drop him an email in two or three weeks if I don't hear anything, but right now I need to do some horse trading or get rid of some stuff to clear out room for this shorty RPK. I'm actually kind of glad its taking a while.

Two Rivers did an awesome job with this pair of RPKs. When I took the one on the left out to the range, it was basically an MOA rifle. It still needs a little more fine tuning, but I couldn't be happier. Yes it's expensive, but it's done right and I certainly couldn't do as good of a job at home.

20180303_170550 (2).jpg

20180310_121817.jpg
20180310_112526.jpg
20180303_170825.jpg
20180303_170748.jpg

Back
Top Bottom