• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

I've been thinkin of a base ak to start. I don't have anything in the safe to bfpu without regretting it. Maybe a wasr, either way I'll be collecting up paki tape, etc. Studs and leather tassels, gotta figure out an angle on those, lol.
maybe when PSA starts pumping out AKs for $499 again it might be worth a shot

for all the heartache and misery i went through, i ended up with a decent rifle in the end. they probably have most of the bugs worked out by now.

edit: wtf... did i actually suggest buying a psak47? sorry, i don't know what's wrong with me.

maybe when PSA starts pumping out AKs for $499 again it might be worth a shot

for all the heartache and misery i went through, i ended up with a decent rifle in the end. they probably have most of the bugs worked out by now.

edit: wtf... did i actually suggest buying a psak47? sorry, i don't know what's wrong with me.
I cringed after seeing PSA AK47

I've been thinkin of a base ak to start. I don't have anything in the safe to bfpu without regretting it. Maybe a wasr, either way I'll be collecting up paki tape, etc. Studs and leather tassels, gotta figure out an angle on those, lol.
When you’re ready since you’re a good buddy and all I think I can throw you some Paki Tape for that project. I got all four colors

Now that my Side-Folder kit is at Tim’s I’m starting to get excited again.........oh how I love the feeling of a custom Khyber being built behind my back

No good place to post this but I wanted to show off my find of the day somewhere! 150.00 Mossberg 500A old model, came with box, docs, factory heat shield and hardware and both 18.5” and 28” barrels. Looks like old boy just left it under his bed in the box when he got it Years and years ago. Love the wood furniture and corn-cob front end. Everything is in great condition!

5CA51E38-9B0A-4F7C-A8E3-27779E3AB0B9.jpeg
56B5A5CF-19F4-462D-9CD5-7275B217F0DE.jpeg
F7F86526-3138-496F-B64A-756C50EE1424.jpeg
21314CB5-88C4-4AE2-B4F8-2FF719E49D33.jpeg

It wants to be cracking the skulls of prisoners picking up garbage on the side of Hwy 5 on a hot ass Humid GA afternoon. Most definitely reflecting the scene in my RayBan LEO mirrored aviators with a HUGE chaw in my lip. #IAmTheLaw

5D66CF5B-F720-4D4E-9A17-4555EA07D992.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom