• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Got a sweet custom leather shell holder in the works from Lever Gun Leather works. ETA Aug 20th. Matching leather sling and swivels enroute as well.

A1A5ADBF-67CD-4B64-8D2E-8D26DB5E657A.jpeg

No good place to post this but I wanted to show off my find of the day somewhere! 150.00 Mossberg 500A old model, came with box, docs, factory heat shield and hardware and both 18.5” and 28” barrels. Looks like old boy just left it under his bed in the box when he got it Years and years ago. Love the wood furniture and corn-cob front end. Everything is in great condition!

View attachment 1613571 View attachment 1613566 View attachment 1613567 View attachment 1613568

It wants to be cracking the skulls of prisoners picking up garbage on the side of Hwy 5 on a hot ass Humid GA afternoon. Most definitely reflecting the scene in my RayBan LEO mirrored aviators with a HUGE chaw in my lip. #IAmTheLaw

View attachment 1613569
Well not to get all technical and whatnot but the DOC/ State of GA uses 870s exclusively. It goes way back when they were picking a brand of shotgun and for some reason one of the criteria points was it had to have a steel receiver. Never mind that the Mossberg 590 out performed all other brands when the USMC torture tested them in a 10K rounds of buckshot test.

Well not to get all technical and whatnot but the DOC/ State of GA uses 870s exclusively. It goes way back when they were picking a brand of shotgun and for some reason one of the criteria points was it had to have a steel receiver. Never mind that the Mossberg 590 out performed all other brands when the USMC torture tested them in a 10K rounds of buckshot test.
I straight whored a M590 pistol grip during my first deployment especially when riding in a turret. It was the “get back” gun for vehicles. Dropped, scratched, covered in sand, blown up, dragged never had not one break.

Back
Top Bottom