• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

View attachment 1637183

Took the MD 65 to work the other day to shoot it for the first time and dial it in. When I zero an AK I start at 25 meters with the rear sight set to 200. Once that’s done I move to 100 meters with the rear sight on 100 and make any small adjustment for a final zero. I then set the rear sight to, in this case “P”, for belt buckle hold and reliable torso hits from 50 to 300 meters.

At 25 meters no adjustment needed to the centered front sight. At 100 no adjustment needed :tongue:, shooting about 2.5 inch 5 round groups. Set it to “P” and forget it!

What a Beaut!
Excellent I zero my AKMs the same exact way. Love my MD 63 hands down a keeper!
BE86CC30-DD54-447B-A541-C83DC701686A.jpeg

Love that MD 63.....every time I see it I want it, lol.

ETA: can’t wait to see the Kyber build. Some dude over on arfcom has a BFPU version for sale......Sweet fo sure!
Thanks man! Getting BFPU kits is sweet you save money and when people ask you how you made it look like that you can tell them it came that way lol. Romanians are known for leaving haggard tool marks on their stuff so it gives it that extra BFPU look too.

I still haven’t heard from 2R and in the past they’ve called me “so what we doing with this thing?” And we go over the little details. I gave them written instructions this time so maybe no call unless they need to confirm something? Either way it’s like a mini-NFA wait time and 3 times more expensive lol.

On a good note I shot about 200 rounds through a post sample Uzi with a tri lug AAC can on it. Chug a lug lug lug. Love that Uzi rate of fire

I still haven’t heard from 2R and in the past they’ve called me “so what we doing with this thing?” And we go over the little details. I gave them written instructions this time so maybe no call unless they need to confirm something? Either way it’s like a mini-NFA wait time and 3 times more expensive lol.
That about sums it up perfectly. I sent out my AMD for some work about 3-4 weeks ago. I am just assuming I won't hear anything until August. They are busy over there, that's for sure. That's fine though since I am broke as a joke atm.
This thread keeps me occupied through most of the waiting. Wonder if they will build me an RPK shorty spiker...

Back
Top Bottom