• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Looks like I get my pick of the crop still don’t have prices yet but I’ve got a tag with my name on it for this Norinco Sporter with both furniture sets and the 10 round factory mag. Unfired

2E403C26-9AA9-4700-8664-49EA6EF1C25F.jpeg

Looks like I get my pick of the crop still don’t have prices yet but I’ve got a tag with my name on it for this Norinco Sporter with both furniture sets and the 10 round factory mag. Unfired

View attachment 1651902

Nice score, deban in the works? I got no news on the ak front to add. Was hoping to move a couple 4 wheelers to start some new projects. Maybe soon something will happen and I can do the halal thing.

Went to hang out with @FatAlbert for a while today and while I was there we decided to Barrel the FAL receiver I bought here in this thread a while back. Everything went smoothly as I hoped, being this was my first one. The barrel was cut short by Adco w/ added shoulder and the receiver is an older LMT forged model.

20180609_135528.jpg

We keep a running joke about this little assembly vise but all BS aside this thing handles everything I/we've thrown at it. Today it was put through it's paces with him and I both yanking on it with a 3ft breaker bar. He has a bigger vise if needed, it's just fun seeing what jobs this little guy can handle.

End results is on top with it's little suppressed buddy on bottom. Both are builds in progress with no rush. Like ole' Cash said "one peice st a time".

20180609_163430.jpg

On the way out the door today big guy gifted my wife one of these which he cerakoted.

20180609_165759.jpg

All in all it was a good day hanging out with like minded people tinkering on the very things we all like. If anyone needs any cerakote work drop @FatAlbert a PM. Humble and Funny Fella to say the least. Not to mention his great work and super competitive prices.

Back
Top Bottom