• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Pressed off the fsb and the gas block. Old on top "new" on the bottom. The gas block that's going on is a 60's era piece made for milled ak's. It's in the white and hasn't been drilled for the pins. The port for the piston also hasn't been finished so I guess I'm gonna learn how to bore it out, lol. I'm hoping to get the barrel threaded today.

Wellllllllll I ended up running reactive steel lanes most of the day instead of the RPK. I shot a mag out the beast, but was having too much fun pinging Steel in full kit on a nice reactive lane. #hotAFoutside

View attachment 1675068View attachment 1675069
View attachment 1675087 View attachment 1675088

Don't feel bad man. I do the same thing, lugging body armor in south Ga. in the middle of summer. III+ plates and they are a bit heavy after a few hours. I like that carrier!

Don't feel bad man. I do the same thing, lugging body armor in south Ga. in the middle of summer. III+ plates and they are a bit heavy after a few hours. I like that carrier!
You got to man, all the skills are perishable and if we ever fight now days...we’re probably fighting in Ga, weather and all. adapt or die ! Glad to hear you’re training running kit

Reactions: MRH
You got to man, all the skills are perishable and if we ever fight now days...we’re probably fighting in Ga, weather and all. adapt or die ! Glad to hear you’re training running kit

That's exactly how I think on it. I also have the OD colors simply because Ga. is very green. It just makes sense to me. I have lost 50 pounds over the past 1-1.5 years, so I am already used to lugging around more weight than I should. The armor is not too bad as long as the shoulder padding is decent.

Back
Top Bottom