• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

image.jpeg

Moving on to the trigger guard, trunnions riveted in. My rivet work is pretty bad, lol. I have learned a ----ton building this thing.

So I cheated a bit and bought this because it looked awesome! Yugoslavian reproduction modified M76 grip made from Teak. Unfortunately (or fortunately) it had already been finished but lucky it was finished with Oil and not any stain. I haven’t finished the BLO on the handguards yet, so in the picture it’s the back up handguards.

From what I can see now the handguards I’m working on, when they’re finished, will mate along very nicely with this grip. It’s comfortable and smooth.

I also added a CNC Warrior, rear sling adapter plate but I’m going to have to rig something up for the Krink sling to mount to it.....I can see a Doubke hook Krink sling made in my future.

AAE07892-AD75-4342-A63E-5332BED7E386.jpeg
CEAE9815-6743-4C04-9492-045D91546858.jpeg

Looks pretty good to me, what's it going on or just refinishing something in the safe?
Thanks! It’s mostly just an experiment. I am trying to figure out what I want to do with a set of furniture. Going to try doing a border guard green too. If that fails, I am gonna go with orange.

Back
Top Bottom