• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Heck yeah man, beau called me a few weeks back, already had my barrel populated and the trunnions in place and was working on receiver small parts so could be any day for me too. I got that 800.00 sitting by ready for em!
can't wait to see the results, high roller!

All I had done was a rebarrel and blind pinning the FH. I am sort of regretting not getting a siderail installed, but oh well. next build LOL

Didn't come out a rich deep green like I thought it would. I think I got a little impatient and rushed the job.
I ended up with a green that's a little too bright. I am gonna hit it with the dye again, but idk if I am gonna be able to bring it back.
20180803_220034.jpg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Just about completely done. Need a new barrel pin and then recheck headspace. I definately have a ways to go building these. Overall I'm pretty happy with it, everything seems pretty straight and solid. I struggled the most with the rivets. The trigger guard especially, just couldn't get them to seat flat against the receiver. I'll probably redo those eventually. Gonna be ordering another parts kit, looking to improve on each one.

View attachment 1727998 View attachment 1727999 View attachment 1728000
Just about completely done. Need a new barrel pin and then recheck headspace. I definately have a ways to go building these. Overall I'm pretty happy with it, everything seems pretty straight and solid. I struggled the most with the rivets. The trigger guard especially, just couldn't get them to seat flat against the receiver. I'll probably redo those eventually. Gonna be ordering another parts kit, looking to improve on each one.
That looks sweet! Great looking build

View attachment 1727998 View attachment 1727999 View attachment 1728000

Good to see you popped your cherry. Use the rivet squeezers instead of the AKbuilder rivet jig for most of the rivets. Also, make sure not to over squeeze but I'm quiet sure you've figured that out already.

I'm so glad all the tools went to a good dude that could put them to work immediately.

Good job Wudee Wudee .

Good to see you popped your cherry. Use the rivet squeezers instead of the AKbuilder rivet jig for most of the rivets. Also, make sure not to over squeeze but I'm quiet sure you've figured that out already.

I'm so glad all the tools went to a good dude that could put them to work immediately.

Good job Wudee Wudee .

Appreciate it brother, the tools are gonna be back to work hopefully by the end of the week. Went on and ordered another parts kit this morning. The addiction is real, lol. Nice work on the bastard build btw, it's bad---

Anyone interested in a Chinese Triangle 36 75 round drum, never loaded, never wound like New?

PM me and we’ll talk details. Cheap for the home team.

Back
Top Bottom