• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Heads up.

Looks like a NIB Serbian M92 parts kit with barrel and UF stock/rear block. For 650.00

Anyone wanting a sweet virgin kit to form 1 a Yugo UF M92 Krink this is the way to go. Looks like the same seller also can provide a Yugo M92 UF receiver as well.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/781344302

Wudee Wudee
Mr. Goodbar Mr. Goodbar
I wish, I’m broke for real, wish I could spew all the details but still recovering from my motorcycle accident and have no income incoming.

F0C259BD-0EB7-4DD2-9E33-C46F89622060.jpeg

image.jpeg

Next build Romanian Md. 63. The good: complete numbers matching kit, all the parts appear to be in good shape. Nice patina and wear on the finish. The not so good: The front trunnion is oversize. I ordered a barrel along with the kit and it's a spinner. Figured a #2 trunnion would be in the kit, took that for granted. Called Akbuilder and gave them the id for the trunnion and Lonnie turned down their largest oversize barrel for a proper interference fit for the trunnion. Shipped same day, Kudo's to Lonnie at Akbuilder, 1st class dude! Going with the Romy wood pg and more than likely the G stock(thanks JDS556762 JDS556762 !) Barrel should be here Tuesday, picking up receiver Thursday then time to get the build on...

Edit-Anyone have a Romy palm swell lower to sell or trade lmk.

View attachment 1738965
Next build Romanian Md. 63. The good: complete numbers matching kit, all the parts appear to be in good shape. Nice patina and wear on the finish. The not so good: The front trunnion is oversize. I ordered a barrel along with the kit and it's a spinner. Figured a #2 trunnion would be in the kit, took that for granted. Called Akbuilder and gave them the id for the trunnion and Lonnie turned down their largest oversize barrel for a proper interference fit for the trunnion. Shipped same day, Kudo's to Lonnie at Akbuilder, 1st class dude! Going with the Romy wood pg and more than likely the G stock(thanks JDS556762 JDS556762 !) Barrel should be here Tuesday, picking up receiver Thursday then time to get the build on...

Edit-Anyone have a Romy palm swell lower to sell or trade lmk.

Dude I got a MD63 kit at 2R getting finished up right now. It had an oversized trunnion as well. My other Halal Jalalabad AKM is an MD63 too. They’re rough AF but in a well used kinda way, that’s what I like about them. I’ll have to check my place when I’m back at to see if I have a handguard for you, it’s 50/50 but I’ll let you know
F9D7B7A5-A94F-4C86-BE2B-2AB7B2F76493.jpeg

1A5100C7-C112-4861-88B6-DBE41D98F979.jpeg

^^^Diggin the halal look! Md. 63 do have a lot of wear but definately give em character and the been there done that look. Appreciate you lookin into a lower, those other sets are too nice for the look I'm going for, lol.

Back
Top Bottom