• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Arms of America has some nice Romanian kits. The ones I have bought have all been pretty good. Consider getting a pre populated and headspaced barreled kit and building it up yourself. Use the funds to pay a builder to buy the jigs etc. Building yourself can be frustrating at times but it's rewarding at the same time. If decide to go with a builder Meridian Ordnance has done some great work for me and others have posted up some great builds from Two Rivers.

Close to pulling the trigger on a Romanian md 1964 kit any suggestions? Or reputable builders? This will be my first build
That’s the main kit I used to complete my recent side-folder.
04321AD5-3EFD-43DE-AFB0-6D0FB44B8475.jpeg

2 Rivers Oklahoma. Pay the money you won’t be disappointed

Went Childers Guns for all of my receivers

Popped on an imported polish CHF CL Barrel and sent it it with to be populated and threaded. That barrel is a masterpiece and is still available just google it so worth it

So Efile is back up and running, have seen form 1s steadily coming back in 3-6 weeks. I hopped on my old login and filed for to SBR the B&T TP9 while the getting was good.

Here’s the final configuration I was/am going to leave it in as a pistol. When she approved the AFG will be replaced with the factory VFG and obviously the stock and brace combo will be replaced with the factory stock.

If anyone on here has or is gonna get a TP9 I’ll sell them these pistol config parts for significantly cheaper than the 300.00 invested.

325F0184-A860-486F-A5CB-2F05F00B0B2A.jpeg

8CAA1C3D-394C-4E4B-AFF1-8B59CDD8305D.jpeg

3-6 weeks :shocked:... Worst news my pockets have heard in a while. Well, I better research how to efile and start scratching my pennies together and buy just one more.

https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/products/omega-om9-rs-pistol
It took me all of 11 minutes online to file it. Take a selfie, then when you pay they email you a cover sheet to mail a set of your finger prints in within 10 days.
Saw a stamp yesterday approve In 19 days no lie, it’s shipping in this week. Incredible don’t miss your window of opportunity

Back
Top Bottom