• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Extension for now til the stamp comes back.
I wanted to know what manufacturers mini can you were about to WRECK :bounce:

That’s gonna be awesome. It’s refreshing to see a Draco with an actual side folding trunnion as opposed to the Storm Werks and likewise adapters all of us usually use (to include myself)

You’ve been doing some nice AKM variant work lately :thumb:

Got any plans for that RPK Receiver you folded not too long ago?

Scored a China Flat back today with no poly-tech/Norinco marks but legit China mag....slight mark near lug....back spine “fold” stop before top locking lugs so it’s not a “Chugo” mag....I’m wonderjng? N Korean??

I wanted to know what manufacturers mini can you were about to WRECK :bounce:

That’s gonna be awesome. It’s refreshing to see a Draco with an actual side folding trunnion as opposed to the Storm Werks and likewise adapters all of us usually use (to include myself)

You’ve been doing some nice AKM variant work lately :thumb:

Got any plans for that RPK Receiver you folded not too long ago?
Thanks! I have a mini Draco with the Ace side folder on it. It's cool but I decided to do this one right. It had the solid rear trunnion that had been drilled but it was bad and off center. Just decided to get a flat and all the side folder parts. Fun build. Circle 10ak stock should be in soon.

The RPK is next. Got all my parts. Gonna get moving on it soon. Yours inspired me!

I gave a Dobbs 30cal can that works well on my Aks. Gonna get that new adjustable piston next.

Any experts with a better eye than me?

NoKo mag?
China Mag early years non-export?
China Mag war export to Balkans?
Other?

Either way it was 10.00 in the paper wrap found it digging through a surplus box at a shop tonight on my way home late from work :thumb:

8DDFCE5F-D0F0-4908-99B5-8620953D7AC9.jpeg
3162B317-766F-4897-A1E0-392F061B0C58.jpeg
4062130B-195C-4ABB-8D37-E88A2B23730D.jpeg
504CFF54-43AE-4617-8ACE-395B220F2EAB.jpeg
FFF73040-7A4D-40C8-8A8D-61D04589B2AD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom