• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

This threads gonna get crunk next week. Got a fresh AKM build with hella parts landing daily.
Gonna have the STG receiver on order Tuesday first thing and a boat load of new pics from the kit.

Mmmmmhmmmmm let the building continue! T TapcoFan whats your status you broke yet??

Anyone else gonna get a cool parts kit and do something? Where da Uzi at? Where da Sterlings???

This threads gonna get crunk next week. Got a fresh AKM build with hella parts landing daily.
Gonna have the STG receiver on order Tuesday first thing and a boat load of new pics from the kit.

Mmmmmhmmmmm let the building continue! T TapcoFan whats your status you broke yet??

Anyone else gonna get a cool parts kit and do something? Where da Uzi at? Where da Sterlings???

I'm really concidering a ppsh41 to build and sbr.

Parts kits are cheap.

I was broke 3 years ago when I started my postgrad degree. That being said, I think RPKs are shipping from Two Rivers tomorrow. I picked up some 40 round extendo mags last week, but I haven't had the chance to open up the box and take pictures yet. I know, I suck. When those RPKs show up, I will take a bunch of pictures.

I'm supposed to be meeting up with someone to sell a K98 this week, which should give me the funds for another RPK build, but this time it's going to be a shorty 16" nitrided barrel. The steel itself is about as hard as a CHF barrel, but the nitriding is going to make it super durable. The stock also has a really pronounced grain, almost like a laminate, so it should look pretty cool once it's all done. I'll take a picture of the mock up before I send it out.

I have yet another RPK kit, but I think that one is going to be shelved for a while. Honestly I don't know what to do with it... maybe turn it into a side folder? I'd rather get my AMD-65 fixed and get the correct 12.5" chrome lined barrel on it than the POS that's installed on it now. Either that, or finish my LR308 pistol build. That stuff is way down the line though, because I am broke as a joke and can't think of any of my other stuff that I would be okay with selling. I have attachment issues to a lot of these rifles.

Sorry no pics yet on my rpk kit. Been working hard this week and had our annual artillery certification this weekend at Kennesaw Mountain. This week I will get it cleaned up and post pics. As soon as I get the funds I will get the Childers receiver ordered.

Sorry no pics yet on my rpk kit. Been working hard this week and had our annual artillery certification this weekend at Kennesaw Mountain. This week I will get it cleaned up and post pics. As soon as I get the funds I will get the Childers receiver ordered.

staggerwing42 staggerwing42 , Childers is a top notch company but have you been over to recreator to take a gander at there options? They seem to be gaining in popularity and feedback over at the files seems great.

http://www.recreatorblanks.com

I was broke 3 years ago when I started my postgrad degree. That being said, I think RPKs are shipping from Two Rivers tomorrow. I picked up some 40 round extendo mags last week, but I haven't had the chance to open up the box and take pictures yet. I know, I suck. When those RPKs show up, I will take a bunch of pictures.

I'm supposed to be meeting up with someone to sell a K98 this week, which should give me the funds for another RPK build, but this time it's going to be a shorty 16" nitrided barrel. The steel itself is about as hard as a CHF barrel, but the nitriding is going to make it super durable. The stock also has a really pronounced grain, almost like a laminate, so it should look pretty cool once it's all done. I'll take a picture of the mock up before I send it out.

I have yet another RPK kit, but I think that one is going to be shelved for a while. Honestly I don't know what to do with it... maybe turn it into a side folder? I'd rather get my AMD-65 fixed and get the correct 12.5" chrome lined barrel on it than the POS that's installed on it now. Either that, or finish my LR308 pistol build. That stuff is way down the line though, because I am broke as a joke and can't think of any of my other stuff that I would be okay with selling. I have attachment issues to a lot of these rifles.
Nice!!! I’m looking forward to the pics! I need more stuff to sell....

I was wondering if it ever came haha. Hey I’ve got a kit comin from Apex and you’d think they ship via cart and buggy sometimes they take forever. I too got another Childers receiver but I’m gonna go recreator next time I do a kit just to try em out since KERTWOOD KERTWOOD has been talking em up haha

I was wondering if it ever came haha. Hey I’ve got a kit comin from Apex and you’d think they ship via cart and buggy sometimes they take forever. I too got another Childers receiver but I’m gonna go recreator next time I do a kit just to try em out since KERTWOOD KERTWOOD has been talking em up haha
I think if there is a "Zeke Shoots" coupon for Recreator. Been watching too much YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom