• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

It's sad, but my entire net worth is basically guns.
I know mine is. I only have a crappy unused bump stock to trade now. The rest I won’t separate with or are NFA items. I’ve hit the wall.
Btw anyone want a new bump stock lol? I’m no flipper so I’d sell cheaper than they’re new. I’ve no need for it.

How do you afford all those builds?

Work son. Work.

D3635DFE-AC3C-4E70-875F-D1D3BB649810.jpeg

So I had some leftover money from selling a Glock a couple weeks back... that just turned into a Primary Arms 1-6X 7.62x39 ACSS scope and some low profile rings. Gonna throw that on an M72 when that shows up. Sorry no pics still... must have never happened lol

So I had some leftover money from selling a Glock a couple weeks back... that just turned into a Primary Arms 1-6X 7.62x39 ACSS scope and some low profile rings. Gonna throw that on an M72 when that shows up. Sorry no pics still... must have never happened lol
Very interested in seeing how you like this optic! I wish they still had the 4x but I’m not hating on the new model

Very interested in seeing how you like this optic! I wish they still had the 4x but I’m not hating on the new model
So little bit of a spoiler, but I have the same style 1-6X ACSS mounted on a fancy AR and like it a lot. There is plenty of appeal being able to use a 6x scope like a red dot at 1x. For a while I was looking at a red dot and 3x magnifier combo, but it was just cheaper to go with the scope and get more range.
I was also considering a prism sight, but didn’t want to stay locked in at 5x. Not sure what I am going to do with the other, so it will stay with irons for now.

So little bit of a spoiler, but I have the same style 1-6X ACSS mounted on a fancy AR and like it a lot. There is plenty of appeal being able to use a 6x scope like a red dot at 1x. For a while I was looking at a red dot and 3x magnifier combo, but it was just cheaper to go with the scope and get more range.
I was also considering a prism sight, but didn’t want to stay locked in at 5x. Not sure what I am going to do with the other, so it will stay with irons for now.
You using the RS regulate mount??

I'm using a Midwest Industries mount. It was a little more affordable than the RS Regulate and it's a good setup. I have a red dot set up on one of my AKs with an MI clone and I absolutely love it... like really love it. It keeps zero, doesn't mess up the balance of the rifle, and isn't near any components that get really hot. I hope I don't run into eye relief issues with the scope, but I think it'll be okay. Only down side to the setup is needing to remove it for a field strip, but that's not a big deal since it's easy to remove and re-install. I sent Two Rivers the mount I wanted to use, so it'll definitely fit.
20180203_235443 1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom